CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Taking care of your pendant.
Talismans, charms and amulets are considered to be an extension of the energies or power of the Buddhas, Deities or Gods, thus it is important that we treat them we care.
- Take care of it like the precious object that it is.
- Keep your talisman clean.
- When not in use – wrap your talisman in a pretty cloth or keep somewhere safe.
- Keep your talisman off the floor.
- If the talisman is not helping to bring about the prosperity you expect, you may want to seek a qualified Feng Shui practitioner to address the aspects of your home or consult an astrologist regarding the situation of your birth chart. . . . .or just talk to your accountant!
Help to prolong the life of the your Jesse Belle pendant by following these tips.
- Put on gold plated jewellery after you’ve applied your perfume, lotion or makeup.
- Wash your hands before putting on or taking off plated jewellery.
- Avoid rubbing plated pendants/rings etc. against each other.
- Avoid swimming in your plated jewellery.
- Don’t wear your plated jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
- Clean your plated jewellery gently, and don’t rub it.
- Store your gold plated jewelry in a pouch or soft cloth separate from other jewellery
Cleaning your jewellery.
Plated jewellery should be cleaned periodically. Even if you’re sure your jewellery hasn’t been exposed to any of the previously mentioned substances, it’s been in contact with your skin—which does perspire.
Wash plated jewellery with warm water. Use a mild soap only if necessary. Getting dirt out of nooks and crannies with an old, soft toothbrush is Okay.
Be gentle and don’t rub too hard. Gold plated jewellery can be damaged with too much vigorous rubbing.